For those who keep complaining that there are not enough opportunities for models, here you go. Velour model management is among the legitimate, leading agencies in the country. They’re having an audition on 19th of this month for female models. Male models might cry foul, but hey, your time will come. The height specifications are a little tough to meet, considering that the average Kenyan woman is about 5’5″ or 5’6″. However, this agency does a lot of runway modelling. We’ve seen the models before at Mtindo Afrika 2017 and all were 5’8″ or a taller. There was only one standing at 5’6″, if you’re not that tall, you need to be one of a kind.
- Date: 19th January, 2019.
- Venue: Kenya National Theater.
- Time: 1000 hours.
- Female models only standing 5’9″ or taller.
- Dress code: Fitting pants and vest/tank top.
- No jewelry, no make up, no previous requirements.
Success to everyone who tries their luck.
Disclaimer: the auditions are free.